Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fraterville Miner, W. Earnest WALLACE

Ed Wallace, a great grandson of Fraterville miner, W. Earnest WALLACE, contacted me recently. He provided me with some information that I did not know. W. Earnest WALLACE had a son, William Earnest WALLACE, born December, 1902. In the 1910 census for Anderson County, TN, William Earnest WALLACE, age 7, was a nephew in the household of Andy J. and Martha A. WALLACE. Andy J. WALLACE was also a coal miner. I think that they are the Andy J. WALLACE and Alice BAILEY who were married 7 August 1899 in Anderson County, TN. William Earnest WALLACE married Maude HOLMES in 1921, and they had 7 children including Gerald WALLACE, who married Louise. Ed WALLACE is the 4th child of Gerald and Louise WALLACE.

Thank you, Ed, for writing me and providing the new information.

No comments:

Post a Comment